National leadership with global impact
Monday, 1 October 2018
National leadership with global impact Monday, 1 October 2018 The Nationalisation 4.0 will be a dedicated day which will share successful practices in nationalisation and capacity building across the GCC region, which have been implemented to upskill and retain national talent in both the public and private sectors.
This high-calibre event will gather government officials, heads of nationalisation, HR managers, learning and development directors from public and private sectors to share HR best practices in harnessing the full potential of national human capital.
- Hear from government leaders about how nationals can be empowered
- Gain insights into emerging technical skills and how that impacts your HR nationalisation strategy
Learn about HR best practices in planning long-term retention strategies for national talent in private sectors
Nationalisation 4.0 Awards
RECOGNISING INITIATIVE AND EXCELLENCE
This prestigious awards ceremony will celebrate HR visionaries who are making a real impact on nationalisation strategies to empower national human capital.
- HR Leader of the Year
- Excellence in HR Innovation and Technology
- Nationalisation Initiative of the Year
- Best Capacity Building Scheme of the Year
Don’t miss these dates:
- Nomination closes: 22 July 2018
- Shortlist announced: 22 August 2018
Winner announced: 1-2 October